Harsha House Museum attractions include:
- 3 Victorian Period Rooms
- Over 15,000 Historic Photos & Negatives
- Local Historical Artifacts on Display
- 1917 Working Player Piano
- Local Oral History Collection
- Local Family History Collection
- History Research Materials
- U.S. Census on CDs
- Sanborn Fire Maps on Microfilm
Come in during Museum hours and we can assist you in your research, or call for special appointments during fall, winter and spring hours. Phone: 231-547-0373 . Fax: 231-547-4033. Leave message; Director will return your call.
We plan to incorporate some helpful links here to aid you with your research. We are connected to the Internet from the Museum.